Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photo Shoot

Most of you have probably received our Christmas Card and saw our family pictures. My brother-in law Shawn has always been into photography and has recently been developing his talent and passion by taking family pictures. He and his family were in town for Thanksgiving and he so generously offered to take our family photo. I knew it was going to be a rough and quick shoot with Evan, so I prepared myself to go with the flow. I just wanted to be able to get 1 family photo. Of course Evan was being difficult, but I am happy to say that Shawn was able to capture quite a few great shots. We are so thankful for Uncle Shawn and his talent and his willingness to take our pictures. Thanks Uncle Shawn!







1 comment:

Lily said...

So cute! I loved all of them!