Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hannah Eating

We are still having a hard time trying to get Hannah to eat. She would rather talk, gag and spit it out. I have tried a few different combinations because she does not like the cereal plain, but I know she needs it for the iron. She did eat a little cereal with bananas the other day but still made a lot of gross faces. I know I need to just keep trying each day so that she will figure it out. The other day before I fed her she picked up one of Evan's big sourdough pretzels and sucked all the salt off. She seemed to really like it and would have probably tried to eat it if I let her. This is a quick video of Hannah attempting to eat today.

1 comment:

Vegas Wilkinsons said...

I think she is doing well for just beginning. She takes down about half of the bite:) Very cute video!