Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MORE Disneyland

Since we have had season passes to the Happiest Place on Earth we try to take advantage of them. We have gone 6 times in the past 2 months. Not bad, they have already paid themselves off. These are pictures from 2 different trips recently. One with my mom and one time when we met our friends Kendra and Julie June. Disneyland is always a blast.


This trip we decided to meet our friends at California Adventure because Disneyland was sooo crowded. We started our adventure with the High School Musical parade. Evan actually loved it.

Our darling friend Julie June

Waiting for Monsters Inc. I am not sure why Ev has a weird face because he loves the movie.

Julie is very cautious about the monsters and Evan is mesmerized.

Ev actually wants to hold JJ's hand and she dosen't. WoW what a change!

Loving the fruit-by-the-foot. Poor girl was starving.



Nikka trying to make Hannah laugh.

So Serious! Nikka said Hannah is thinking "Go away, I don't like you anymore".
Oh my kids are so temperamental.

There is a BIG smile!

Evan loves climbing & I do too because it wears him out.


There was a cave that Ev stood at for about a half hour before he would enter it. He just keep creeping around the corner to see what was inside.



Ending the night at the Pixar Parade. Scott bought Ev a glow necklace like the girls.

Evan loved it and spent the whole time dancing in the street until the parade started

Hannah and Kendra

Evan finally realized that the necklace came apart and spent the rest of the night using it as a horn.


Another Trip

The Haunted Mansion changed like the Nightmare Before Christmas

I love being able to take Hannah on all the rides.

The worker guy thought he was funny and jumped into the picture.

Riding Winnie the Pooh.

Scary close-up, but thats all I can do to be in a picture with my kids.

2 comments:

Kelly Woolley said...

gotta love disneyland!!

Lily said...

I love the new family picture up! That picture is one of my favorites. I loved all your pics. It's true to life!