Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can't get enough Disneyland!

A couple of weeks ago when Scott had a day off we decided to go to Disneyland. Okay, well we didn't decide, I decided for us. Scott was not to thrilled. He said "Haven't we gone enough", but I had to tell him that we must go back to see Small World. I really wanted Evan to be able to ride Small World while it was decorated for Christmas and ever other time we have gone it has been way to busy. So we went just for 2 hours to ride Small World and Buzz Lightyear. We also stopped at tomorrow land to go in the moving building with the newest technology, which by the way was not exciting and will never be entered again by us. The trip was short and we accomplished what I was set out to do. Like usually, I never go without my camera and had to snap a few shots. Enjoy!





No comments: