Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 months old!



Hannah just turned 6 months old yesterday. Where has the time gone? I can't believe my little girl is getting so big and changing so much. She already has 2 bottom teeth coming through. Hannah is learning new things all the time and I love being able to stay home and watch each new milestone that she reaches. In the last month she has learned to sit up by herself, grab and play with her feet, grab all kinds of toys which go directly to her mouth and her favorite thing is to watch her brother. They actually play together in a way and it's kinda funny. Evan loves her and always ask to hold her. He also likes to tickle her and copy the sounds she makes.Hannah is pretty ticklish these days if u get her in the right spot. She will even laugh out loud sometimes. It is so cute. There is something about a little baby's laugh that is so precious.

I wanted to wait till Hannah was 6 months old to try and feed her food. So today was the day. I decided I might as well try even though only breastfeeding for a year would be great, but I knew she was ready to eat something, or so I thought. I tried to give her cereal with breast milk and of course it was very weird to her. I tried a couple of times but she was just not having it. The funny thing is that she opened her mouth every time and tried and grabbed for the spoon but she would just spit the cereal right back out. That's alright I kinda expected it to go that way, so we will keep trying.

I just want to say that I LOVE my little girl and I couldn't imagine life without her. She is such a JOY.

Here are a few pictures of the last month.










1 comment:

Nat's blog said...

seriously you have the cutest kids!!!!