Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Spectacular

I know I am way behind and want to post my brothers wedding and thanksgiving before the year ends, but I had to post tonight's festivities first.

I have been wanting to take the kids to the Springs Preserve for their big Holiday Spectacular and since the rain finally let up today we went for it. It was the last night and boy was it crowded. We waited in long lines for Santa, riding reindeer, food and a BIG Bounce Slide. The kids were really good and we only had one melt down when Evan couldn't ride the train because it closed as we were pulling up to the line. Bummer, maybe next year. The kids also got to make a craft and run around the grassy area where there was snow blowing. We will definitely be going next year and hopefully Hannah won't start bawling when she sees Santa Clause.

The only picture I could get with Santa. It is not so great but will have to do.


Tooth Breaker for sure! Eating the Candy Cane from Santa. That's the only thing she wanted from him.


Ev said he was playing peek-a-boo


Reindeer Rides







Making a star ornament




No comments: