Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Devin's Halloween Party

My Little Nephew Devin turned ONE on October 24th. However that was the day Jeremy and Sarah were married so my sister planned a big birthday party on Saturday, October 30th at her house in Arizona. She has been planning his Halloween Birthday Party since the day he was born. If you know my sister then you know she is a die hard Halloween Fanatic! Her House was all decked out. It looked like the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. For the party she made each family take a picture with a pirate eye patch and earring. All three of our families dressed up like pirates to go along with Julie's theme. We all ate, played and socialized. The party was super spooktacular!

Next we all went trick or treating around my sister's ward neighborhood. It was the best trick or treating I have seen since I was little. Hannah was a rock star. She loved every minute of it. It only took her 2 house to figure out what to do. She went to over 30 houses and never got tired. Evan pooped out half way through and was ready to go home. What a surprise, my crazy kid who loves candy gave up first.

I almost didn't make the drive to Arizona for such a short weekend, but I was definitely glad that I did. We had a blast. Sorry you missed it Dad.

Me and My SiS


My Lil Bro Cory and his Family



SCARY MoM



Us the Pirate Gang



Cousins Bryan & Mareen with kids



Uncle Greg & Aunt Dawn



Cousin Amber with her boys



My little Sweetie



Trick or Treating around Julies neighborhood. What a blast!



Hannah not afraid to go up to anyone for candy. She was a natural trick or treater.



Filling her basket with her favorite treat. A Sucker



She decided she better try one. Why not, right.




Cousin Carter saying Hello to baby Devin



Here's the Birthday BOY



And last, but not least, little Adam giving away his BIG Smiles.



No comments: