Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So today is Thanksgiving and I thought it was appropriate to tell everyone the things that I am thankful for.

1. First of all I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. Without them nothing on my list would be possible.
2. I am without a doubt so thankful for my family. My husband is my constant rock and reminds me that life should be fun and not so stressful. My son is my happy little independent soul that makes me smile daily. My mom, what can I say, is the greatest most patient and giving person I have ever meet. My dad is a supporter. My siblings are all special and unique in there own way and have taught me many lessons in life. I am indeed grateful for all of my in-laws and their talents and ability to always have a good time.
3. I am thankful to be be living in a free country and to be afforded all the rights that our fore fathers have set forth.
4. I am thankful for my education and the knowledge I have to be a good teacher. I am so glad that I can have a job that I love.

These are the things that impact me everyday and have helped me to be the person that I am. Please don't forget to tell your family and friends what you are thankful for.

1 comment:

Lily said...

What a sweet Thankful list.