Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A BABY!


As many of you may have heard, I am pregnant. I went to the Dr. yesterday and officially know that I am only having one, not three like Scott thought. (Thank goodness), he is usually not right, considering he thought Evan was going to be a girl. We saw our baby on the ultrasound and it was actually kicking its legs. So cute! You forget what it's like to be caring a baby, until the nausea kicks in :) Yes I have been really sick and just counting the days till it's over. I got sick really early this time and from everything I hear I think I am having a girl. I really wanted a boy for Evan to play with, because he is such a BOY. The Dr. said it could be a girl from the ultrasound, but no guarantees yet. I will be happy with either, a good healthy baby is much more important. My due date is June 19th, right after I finish school. Good planning on my part huh :). Well, I hope you are all doing fantastic, especially the other expecting mothers.

3 comments:

Lily said...

A new baby Wheatfill, cute cute. I'm excited for you. I'm thinking it's a girl from what you've described. No worries, you will have tons of fun finding her wardrobe!

camille said...

Hey Michelle!! Long time no see? I miss you! I will be checking up on you now. I'm so glad you commented. Your little boy is so darling. I heard you were prego from Hill and I was so excited for you. Can't wait to hear what the baby is!!! I love that stuff. L is doing great. Collin is sooo cute and they'll be in town this whole next wk. (I won't, sadly). Anyhow, so good to hear from you. You look beautiful as ever and I'm so happy for you and Scott!! xoxo

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS MICHELLE!! I'm SOO excited for you!!! I love you guys!!