Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Well, it was actually a real Halloween this year. It is fun to see the kids get older and enjoy the holidays. Evan was Mickey Mouse because I was Minnie Mouse and I wanted him to be matching. I borrowed my costume from my (crazy about Halloween) sister, however no one will get to see it because I forgot to take pictures when I wore it on Thursday and I was feeling sick on Friday, so there was no way I was going to put the costume on again.

Anyways these photos are from Halloween night. Our friends, the Wilkinson's, had a party and we took Evan and Julie June trick or treating. They enjoyed the candy the most. Evan was a little scared of all the dogs that came to every door we opened, so our friend Kendra carried Evan most of the way. It was so funny because when we asked Evan what they doggies say he just growled. I guess we know what he thinks of dogs! Not a fan like his mom.








1 comment:

Lily said...

You guys, what a cute little boy you have. I love his costume and that skeleton shirt looks adorable on him. See you all soon!