Friday, July 23, 2010

Father's Day

I know, I can't believe I am posting Fathers Day way late, but I had to. Every Father should be remembered and this Fathers Day was memorable.

This year for Fathers Day we went to Scott's restaurant to have lunch. He had to work so we met up with him and he was able to join us for a scrumptious lunch. The kids did surprising well for the first hour and then they were done. If you have ever been to Bouchon it's not a walk in, get your food quick kind of place, especially when you are VIP. They always treat you right and send out way to much food. Eating there is always an EXPERIENCE, which I love, but when you have 2 little ones that will only last an hour you want to speed up the process. Once we were done eating we went to the back kitchen to take a quick tour and show everyone the kids. As we were ready to leave Scott surprised us and said he was taking off the rest of the day to come home with us. That was a treat.

The second part of the day we went over to Scott's parents for a fish taco dinner provided by Kelly & Brian. It was super tasty fresh caught Alaskan halibut. I was bummed because I was so full from lunch that I could only handle a bite. The rest of the night we relaxed in the backyard and watched the kids play and swim in the jacuzzi. The cousins had fun together as usual.

The best thing about our day was actually being able to spend it together. We love Dad and all he does for us. I know he loves his kids and spending time with them is a treasure. We love you dad!








No comments: