Tuesday, June 1, 2010

moments

Here are last weeks small moments

Monday: Hannah swinging on the baby swing for the first time. She had a grin from ear to ear while holding on to the chains. I love her!

Tuesday: Hannah sitting up all by her self on the rides at Disneyland. What a big girl she is.



Evan running down the hill after a lady he though was me. I was yelling Evan I am right here but he was insisting that this lady was me. He was yelling wait MOM wait. Once he grabbed the lady's pant and looked up he realized it was not me and finally turned around to see me standing right there. My mom and I were dying of laughter.

Evan dropping his Mickey Mouse Swirl Sucker on the ground and yelling Ahh BUMMER as it broke. I couldn't help but laugh because he has never said bummer before.

Evan throwing up his hands on the Pirate ride as if we were going down another drop. Little did he know it was the last little bump on the end of the ride.

Wednesday: When the kids woke up I was going to change Hannah and Evan ran up with the stool to climb on the changing pad and said "No, go first, Evan go first" Since when did he want his diaper changed first or ever? My little boy is so unpredictable.

Thursday: Evan and Anthony riding the Monsters Inc. ride. When they were done Anthony said that was super fun Grandma. Evan heard Anthony and repeated him. The boys said "Super Fun "the rest of the day.



One minute Evan's shouting All Aboard very loud on the train ride and the next he is asleep in Scott's arm.

Friday: Hannah dropping her cup on the ground and saying uh oh. I was saying uh oh and she was trying to copy the same sound.

Saturday: Evan and Julie June cracking up at each other as JJ swings into Evan while he is eating his pizza crouched on the ground.




Sunday: Hannah waving HI at Grandma. First time I have seen her wave while someone is saying Hi to her.

Hannah repeatedly picking up my sandals, placing them on the ottoman and then back to the ground.

1 comment:

Lisa Mc said...

Hey I found out Whitney Strofus is babysitting, I thought that might help.