Sunday, June 13, 2010

Julie's Visit

This morning my sister left to go back to Arizona. I am always sad to see her go because I love the time we spend together. I can honestly say that I enjoy being around my sister more and more as we get older. I think we have come to understand each other and have a much better relationship.

Anyways, the last week has been a blast. We crammed our week full of activities. I am so exhausted right now, but wouldn't have it any other way. I always think the more to do the merrier. (when it comes to having fun)

Our week consisted of 2 days at Disneyland, Hannah's 1st birthday party, shopping, bow making, playing with the kids, going to the swap meet and Lindsey's baby shower.

Here are a few pics to sum up the week.

Tribute to our last day at Disneyland. We have enjoyed our passes so much this year. I think I am more sad than the kids to say farewell.


Hannah's first Birthday Party.


This was our bow making factory. I would have never done this without my crafty sister. I am more into buying than making :)


Evan ending the crazy week last night with a balloon in hand. You can tell who had fun.



1 comment:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

OH MAN!! HANNAH LOOKS SOOO CUTE!! I love the party hat!!! I wanted to do that same thing for Lexee's party! i have the tutu... but where did you get the hat made?