Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Things

Hannah has been standing for a few weeks with the help of someone, but 2 weeks ago she pulled her self up. We didn't actually see it but got a picture afterward. She was sitting by the open toy chest and grabbed the edges to pull herself up. I guess she really wanted a toy and wasn't willing to wait for anyone to help her get it. She still is not crawling, but likes to stand. Maybe she will be one of those kids who skip crawling and go right to walking.

Another thing she has learned a few weeks ago is how to clap. She loves clapping, especially to her brother dancing and being goofy. Just a few days ago she has learned how to spit. She thinks it is hilarious to spit while she is eating. Her brother thinks it is pretty funny too and has to egg her on. Now I have two little munchkins that spit and crack up at each other every time we eat. I have to admit it is pretty funny and I can't help but laugh even when I am trying to be serious so they will eat.

One joy of being a mother is hearing her kids laugh.




1 comment:

camille said...

OH Michelle, your kids are sooooo darling. I mean, I could not stop staring at their little faces on all your posts! Hannah has the most gorgeous eyes and she just couldn't be sweeter. Evan is a total stud, too, btw! I can tell he is full of personality, too. It was so fun bumping into at dland. Next sunny day that we can we HAVE TO go to the beach together! At least once, right?! xoxo