Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disneyland

Finally dad was able to join us for a day at Disneyland. We had a blast together as a family and Evan loved being with his dad. We couldn't ask for better with lines only fifteen minutes per ride at the most. Hannah rode all the rides with us and I just covered her eyes on the scary ones. That's what is so great about Disneyland, it truly is for everyone. We had so much fun together that I wasn't concerned about about using the camera to take pictures. It was kind of nice. And I didn't feel bad that we weren't there all day and only rode half the rides because we now have passes.Disneyland was fun and festive with Halloween stuff so I decided I had to snap one on our way out in front of the pumpkin. (This is for you Julie). We can't wait to go again and hope that it will be as perfect as this day with few people and small lines.


1 comment:

Kelly Woolley said...

i love disneyland at halloween time. it's my favorite time of year there. looks like fun! we will have to get passes again so we can all go together now that you live here!