Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picture Disaster

So I tried to get pictures taken at Target of the 2 kids together, but had no luck. Evan was not about to take pictures with his sister or by himself. He was way too distracted by all of the props in the OPEN closet they had, so we ended up with pictures of Hannah by herself. I was not that impressed by the pictures or the session but I had to buy a few because I knew we would not be venturing back their for a long time. And I needed some pictures of Hannah before she got to big. With Evan I went the first week to get pictures & with her I wanted to wait till her coloring wasn't yellow but then she broke out with baby acne. I finally decided acne or not I had to get some pics. I tried to select the ones that didn't show her acne, however it was hard to choose in her tutu because her chest was showing. I really wanted a color picture of her in her super cute tutu but ended up with a sepia one to mask her complexion (and the white background that I wasn't a fan of). I also wished she had a different outfit on in the pictures by herself because the shirt keep getting in the way, but I choose it so she would match Evan. AHH, Oh well what do you do. Two year olds and pictures don't really mix. I need to have someone who is willing to run around with my child, not a please sit here and be still kind of pose. Well enough of my complaining, I am sure others have had similar experiences with children and pictures. Here are a few that turned out okay.




4 comments:

Lily said...

Really, those pictures turned out cute. Just bring some outfits to Lake Powell and Uncle Shawn can get some pictures of them together for you. :)

Nelson said...

michelle she is so beautiful i love the pics. :)

McGraths said...

Beautiful girl

CheyAnn said...

Hey. Glad you found me. I love your blog, Hannah is Beautiful. I love that first picture of her, it's darling! I'm so happy for you, sounds like things are going great. Keep in touch...