Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Sweet Girl







Oh how all babies are so different. We love our sweet little girl, but she is sooo different than Evan. She is so little and petite. She never smiles, Usually she has a pout and she is not very strong. When you hold her up she never stands but rather throws her legs back like she is flying. Evan was always smiling and standing very early on. But one very nice thing about her is that she sleeps at night, only waking up every 3 to 4 hours. I know this might not seem great, but trust me, its wonderful compared to how Evan used to sleep. Oh the joys of motherhood. I don't know why I am so surprised that our children are different, that would be too easy and we all know life is not predictable. Oh well, its fun to see our babies change everyday. I wonder what our Hannah will be like when her personality shines. (I hope mellow :)

4 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

She is SOOO adorable! And i love her cute bows. She is such a doll.

McGraths said...

WHAT a CUTIE!!!!

Lily said...

Wow her outfits are so adorable. Good taste Michelle. I can't wait to see her.

LaurenWoff said...

OH Finally I get to see her!!!! How sweet is that face!! When will you guys be in CA? We'll be there the week of August 18th for Derek's welcome home. Hope you're there!!!