Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!

Yes folks, it does snow in Las Vegas. Today it started snowing on my way to work and snowed all day, however only in the West. On my way to pick up Evan I noticed the snow getting thicker the farther northwest I got. It was so FUN, it felt like Christmas. And only a few days ago it was in the 80's. Once I got to the babysitters they had the most snow. They measured 8 inches in some places of their backyard. Evan was out playing in the snow most of the day and was mad at Paula when she brought him inside. So, I decided to stay another hour and let Evan play outside with his friend Michael. Scott didn't take a hat or gloves over to Paula's, so she let Evan borrow some big ones. It was pretty funny because the hat keep rolling over his eyes, but at least he kept it all on. Today was a good memory and hopefully Evan will get to see snow again soon.









1 comment:

Lily said...

I bet Evan loved playing in the snow like that. What a little sweetie.