Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grandam's Birthday

So, Christmas is over. We had a good time with lots going on, but we missed Dad who had to stay in Vegas to work. On Saturday Dec. 27 was my moms birthday. Mom wanted the kids to have fun, so we all went to Knotts Berry Farm. Evan had a blast and loved the rides and the Snoopy on ice show. I even bought him a laser sword. I am a sucker for light up theme park toys. The best part of the whole day was watching my mom and dad take Evan and Anthony on the cars. Evan smiled around ever turn and Anthony looked like he was going to throw up. The pictures are classic, you'll know what I am talking about when you see them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY grandma, we love you!

















2 comments:

Lily said...

Oh my gosh, I've been laughing a lot! The photo with your mom and evan in the car is sooo funny. Evan is totally busting up and your Mom just looks hilarious.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Those such fun pictures!! And Thanks.. I was dieing the last time i was on your blog and saw your baby news and I was so excited and wanted to tell you, but I had to wait for Christmas! But Congrats to you too I don't think I've told you that yet! And I'm really lookin for that light at the end of the tunnel! haha... Anyway! Love you!