Thursday, July 7, 2011

NUTS

So for the last year everytime something goes wrong or Ev is upset about something happening he says NUTS. WHAT was my first reaction??!! Where did he learn that from? Me and Scott never say Nuts, so I thought it was pretty weird. I didn't know if I should tell him that that word is a naughty word or not. I guess I decided that it was fine because I never told him not to say it and believe me there are plenty of other words I don't want him saying.

I never really figured out where he picked it up from, however I did find someone else who says it. This last weekend when we were in Salt Lake at Grandma and Grandpa Smiths house we were on the computer trying to get to a website. When the computer was acting up Grandpa said NUtS. WHAT I thought again! Grandpa really uses the word nuts or ah nuts. I was then captivated and heard him use it quite a few more times that weekend. I just had to laugh inside. I know Evan never learned it from Grandpa, but it's super funny. What are the chances that they both say the word NUTs when frustrated.

No comments: