Friday, June 17, 2011

The Birthday Festivities Continue

Hannah's birthday has turned into a week long event. Mom took Hannah to Build a Bear for her birthday gift. I thought she wanted a kitty, however she picked out a multicolored pink bear that was kinda ugly. I tried to talk her out of it and gave her some other choices. A lamb or a Hello Kitty. She went back and forth but finally settled on the lamb. She was afraid to step on the button to fill her up, so Ev helped her out. She was so excited when the lamb was full that she felt safe to pick a heart and put it in the Lamb. She then went with Ev to give her a bath and really liked brushing the wool. It was almost 9o'clock, so I had to pick out an outfit for her quick. I was totally undecided, but grabbed something. Now that the lamb is all dressed with clothes a bracelet and bows, I have to say that it is pretty cute.

On Thursday night we had a combined birthday party for Hannah and Mia. We went to the Orange County Great Park. We had a bunch of family and friends. It was zebra themed and turned out super cute. We made it picnic style, had games and the kids rode the free carousel. It was definitely a far drive for some, but ever one showed up which was great. I love having parties for my kids because I feel like it is a great way to get all of my family and friends together. It's hard to see everyone separate when I only have such a short time in California. And I love for my kids to play with their cousins and friends kids. Here is a BUNCH of pictures to document the week.

Afraid of the fluff machine

picking a heart


Bathing and Brushing

People at the Party: Grayson

Hillary, Max, Jane and Faith


cameron

noe and mia



It's been a long time since we've all been together

This is the first of many pics with a bag of fish. All night she was scavenging for other peoples food.

birthday Girl Mia

I didn't know where Evan was. Found Him! Cliff took all the kids on the carousel.

Miss Mackenna

Miss Abigail with some new friend she found I am sure

Abigail

Playing games that Jenny organized. Super fun!

Waiting in line for the jelly bean race

Carter and Hannah intensely watching

The Birthday Girls

Everyone singing Happy Birthday to them


Grandma Robin feeding Hannah a cupcake


How's the mustache from the black frosting

Finally opening presents once we got home.


Pretty princess loves her stroller




Happy Girl at the end of the Day

No comments: