Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Growing Kids

Seriously, where has the time gone. My babies are growing up. Since my kids birthdays are only a month apart I have decided to do seperate and combined pictures every year. I like to document every six months to see how they have changed. This picture session went way better than any others we have done. Even though Hannah wasen't smiling (which seems typically for my kids) Evan was actually cooperating, which made life much easier. I had a hard time choosing a few, so here are a bunch.







































7 comments:

Lily said...

So cute. You can really tell Evan did cooperate :)

McGraths said...

She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I love the red and yellow tutu.

Vanessa said...

Those are all super cute. I really like the one of Evan laughing and I wish I had thought of having Coral wear a shirt with her tutu when she was a baby. Good thinking!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

GORGEOUS!! lovr them!!

Cassondra said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those BEAUTIFUL pictures of your GORGEOUS children!!! I love them! You two make super cute kids!

Leslie said...

How cute Michelle! thanks for the cute Christmas card! I can't believe your little girl is getting so big! :) Hope you guys are doing well! - Leslie Doxey

camille said...

Hey Michelle! Oh my, where to start with how ADORABLE your kids are. Hannah has gotten so big and I want eat her cute, perfect cheeks. And, Evan is such a little boy now and so handsome. I hope you are doing well. We need to get together soon. I was bummed to miss out the last time you guys all got together! xoxoxo