Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh So Cute!

Most of you know that my little girl has to wear a bow or flower everyday no matter what. I know I might be cruel but its like the saying "It hurts to be beautiful" plus people need to know that she is a girl. Because of this Hannah has quite the collection of hair accessories. She has a wide variety from many different people. Some of our favorites are from sweet Aunt Lily. She just sent us some new headbands this week and we were so excited to see them. Lily is very creative and makes Hannah some of the cutest felt flower headbands. We love them and we love you Aunt Lily. Thanks a bunch :)


2 comments:

Lily said...

Oh she is so cute and you are oh-so welcome for the bows. I like making them. It's creativity for me :)

Kelly Woolley said...

love that little munchkin!