Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Think PINK



So, I know that a lot of you already know, but it's official. We are having a GIRL! (Hannah Louise Wheatfill) I had an ultrasound in California at 15 weeks and the lady said we were having a girl but that she couldn't say 100% for sure. So, I decided to wait until my 20 week ultrasound to get the official news and tell everyone. You never know, a girl could turn into a boy, however I still had a gut feeling that it was a girl. I am excited and I think I have gotten used to the idea. My kids at school said "What if it comes out a boy," and I replied with "That will be just fine because I already have all the stuff necessary for a boy." Scott is very excited to have one of each and said that I probably would have been sad if I found out it was a boy instead. I don't know, all I know is that a healthy baby is what I want.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Congratulations guys. You're going to have so much fun with a little girl. It is so fun to go crazy and dress them up. And I stand by the convincing thought that if your expecting a girl, you get sick earlier on in the pregnancy than with boys.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I'm So excited for you guys!! Sounds like we are having a lot of new girls join the family this year. You, Rachelle, and I believe Jenny and Jess are also having girls? Am I right on that, do you know?! Well love you guys!