Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally I have done it

Finally I have done it. I was motivated to make our blog after viewing so many friends for hours last night. I have been saying for the last year that I would start a blog. I guess the saying "better late than never" is a good one. I will try my best to update but I can't promise anything. I am a very busy lady and I know this can sometimes feel like homework and believe me I know about homework. I know some peoples are really fancy and fun with quotes from their kids and lots of fun pictures and videos, but I am going to try to just stay simple and keep up with posts and bear with me if me Grammar is not always correct. (Camille I do really love your page. What a great idea to document your kids memorable phrases.) Well on a more positive note I am thrilled to have started and hope that you all enjoy viewing our blog.

No comments: